Saturday, October 29, 2011

Antique to Display~~beautiful

Antique tools~~beautiful display!!


House, a set on Flickr.
I got an idea for using antique rake heads to display some of my jewelry.  So I got on ebay and order me a few. I kinda' like the idea!! Now I can see some of the items I like and an item that remind me of a special person. That special person is one of my 2 readers and also has the same piece of happiness in her jewlery collection.  Go ahead...order you an antique or something that makes your skirt fly up!! It will make you happy and your special items of love can be seen each day. Hey~~how do your display your treasures?? I am always up for some new ideas.

1 comment:

  1. I don't know if I want my skirt to fly up or not...depends on where I am...but I guess I would like to feel free enough to just spin and spin and spin like I did when I was 6 and 7 (instead of almost 67). The other day I was watching my grandson roll down a steep lawn and I thought how much I would like to do that, but then I realized what a commotion that would cause at Noter Dame HS...

    ReplyDelete