Monday, November 14, 2011

Love Bunny to KILLER~~

OK…I had to get your attention with the title~~I think that my ratings are dropping from 2 readers to 1!!! So—here is how the weekend went down!!!LOL!!! Well some of it~~I still have some pictures I need to edit and add to the weekend line-up!!!

kadee jack and matthew with deer 002_edited-1kadee jack and matthew with deer 004

This is the 1st time that Matthew has gotten a chance to hold baby David~~so this is where the love bunny part comes in!!

kadee jack and matthew with deer 007kadee jack and matthew with deer 010_edited-1OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

This is where the KILLER part plays a crucial role in being part of the title~~hey it got your attention didn’t it??  However…we will eat this meat so I am on board for killing it!!!  This is also another 1st~~this is his very first buck.  Puurteee darn nice looking one!! Not toooo big or old…so the meat should be great.  I also had better think that this buck is puurtee darn nice because I am gonna be looking at it for a loooong time.  He is having the head mounted~~GREAT!!!

1 comment:

  1. I don't think I would get too excited at looking at the mounted head. So it would have to be put in his room or someplace I didn't go very often. I am excited to think that this is one more deer that isn't crossing right in front of me as I drive down the highway!

    ReplyDelete