Saturday, April 16, 2011

Mowing the Gravel~~

While Uncle Rob and I went Krogering this week we ran across the cutest little lawn-mowers.  Remembering how much Matthew loved his little lawn-mower we just had to get him one.  Lets just say it’s an early Easter gift!! You know that the uncle and aunt have to spoil the baby~it just has to be that way.  Here are a few pics that I took of him while he was learning how to mow the gravel.  He is one “BIG HELPER”.

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA         OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA         OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA         OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA         OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

Jack is trying to say something~~we are just not quite sure what it is??

jack and headboard may 14 adn 15 012jack and headboard may 14 adn 15 013jack and headboard may 14 adn 15 014

I think that he may be saying that I love Aunteee WenDee more than anything and I need to stay here with her so that I can help her mow the gravel area.  Wouldn’t you agree???  I thought so~~ sooner than we realize he will be using one of these bad boys and mowing the grass not the gravels.

matthew and BIG RED 019

But….for now we will enjoy watching Baby Jack mow the gravel with his $8.00 plastic lawn-mower!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment