Thursday, March 8, 2012

The REAL DEAL

Matthew has many a jobs during the summer and school year.  However~~NONE have been the “REAL DEAL”.  Well folks…this one is and I am so happy for him and proud and excited and giddy annnnnd~~well you see my point here.  I am going to list some pictures here of the new job and all that is entailed in it!! lol!!

going to work and babies taking bath 003

OK…the first picture here is of his first day of work.  You think his face is dirty you cant even imagine how his clothes look!!!! BOOOING!!!!

misc iphone pics jan and 1st part of feb 010

Here he is before his first day of work.  I know this because he has to have the safety hat before he could go to work.  So—yeah these pictures are outta order here a little bit.  I just don’t run my organization that way so hope you all can handle that and accept me for how I am!!

misc iphone pics jan and 1st part of feb 093

This is his first “REAL BIG-TIME” check and he is as happy as a pig in mud.  I mean that literally!! The quality is a little poor but some of the pictures are taken with co-workers phones.  I have stopped worrying about what the pictures look like and posting them anyway.  I have had very very long talks with myself to get to this point in my life but I feel it is working.

misc iphone pics jan and 1st part of feb 094

Here is another one of those phone pics and this is him on top of a..um..uh..well I really don’t know what it is and I am not gonna try to fool you here.  Now don’t think for a second I couldn’t fool you but I am just not gonna try~~I am tooo tired.

misc iphone pics jan and 1st part of feb 098misc iphone pics jan and 1st part of feb 099misc iphone pics jan and 1st part of feb 100misc iphone pics jan and 1st part of feb 101misc iphone pics jan and 1st part of feb 102

These are some pictures of the plant and all I can tell you is it is a power plant and the 4th picture on the right the 2nd one is a turbine.  Actually if you watch closely a commercial (the first airing of it was during the super-bowl) is on TV and it shows you what he does.

misc iphone pics jan and 1st part of feb 064

These are the 2 little boys that are keeping me busy while my real baby is out working and having the TIME OF HIS LIFE!!!!!!  I have a bunch more pictures and you all probably know that because I am a picture taking fanatic~~so I will be posting another blog or 2 or 3 or 28 here in the near future!!

No comments:

Post a Comment