Monday, March 26, 2012

What are these things for??

I can NOT believe had David Costas is growing.  He is doing so many things on his own and changing by the day.

baby pics iphone march 012baby pics iphone march 014baby pics iphone march 015baby pics iphone march 017baby pics iphone march 021baby pics iphone march 026

 

Just look at that lil’ one grabbing those toes.  He is even trying to talk to me about it in the 3rd pic.  I am sure he is asking me what he should do with these things?? I mean if nothing else they come in handy when he needs something to chew on.  These next 2 picture are for you~~I am making a conscious effort to make sure that I am also in front of the lens!!

baby pics iphone march 009baby pics iphone march 010

Please ignore the hair and well pretty much everything about me~I was not looking to be a super-model.  LOL!!

No comments:

Post a Comment