Thursday, October 14, 2010

Cinamon Raisin Bread

Well~~this is the first bread recipe that I have had success with and probably will not ever find another!!!! It smelled so good while baking and tasted even better.  Here is a pic of the bread~~just trust me on this one!! It looks a little funnnneeeeee but its good!!! I will post the recipe site so that if any of you girls out there wanna try your had at it you can jump on it.  Sorry guys but I just didn't figure that I would include you since your working around the farm this week and next.  I want my chicks and eggs!!!
Trust me---it tasted better than it looks.  I am thinking that I may not have rolled it tight enough?? Go figure??!!??
http://thepioneerwoman.com/cooking/2010/08/homemade-cinnamon-bread/
Hope ya enjoy!!!

Love ya all!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment