Tuesday, August 4, 2009

I have a RUMBLEE in my TUMBLEE~~~~





What your looking at is our new stand of bees~~~yes that is what they are called!!! I learned this after my dad gave me the "BEES" 101 crasher course. I am quite proud of myself~~actually because I can give you lots of little tid bits of info about these little stinging creatures~~~and well~~I don't know about you~~~but that always makes me feel pretty smart!!!


OK-OK- back to the rumbling in my tumblee~~I stand watching these bees like Winnie the Pooh with his honey pot~~with great anticipation of what they are going to fill "MY"honey pot with and how soon!!! I almost can not stand the anticipation of what is going on inside that brood and a half of bees==see~see~I used the terminology again!!! Man do I feel smart today!!!LOL!!!


I was afraid of these bees~~at first but have since grown very confident in their presence!!! I am able to walk up to the stand and observe for as long as my legs and back will allow---and these bees just keep on workin'....as long as I remember that I am only a visitor--and I should not touch!!!

I will keep you all updated on the progress of my "Honey Pot"~~who knows you might get lucky and I will give you a jar for Christmas!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment