Monday, September 5, 2011

my LITTLE sis~~

I just can’t believe that my little sis (Alison) has babies of her own!! She has amazed me at how seamlessly she has blossomed into being a mother.  I will tell you…since this is a real blog not a staged one…I was a very nervous mom and it bruised my heart!! Many nights my cheeks wore the watery pain of not being the mom that my sister is today.  I actually envy my sisters natural ease from single woman to wife and then mom of 3 weeee~little ones!! I am going to post a few pics of the beautiful babies that she and Brandon have blessed our family with.  Thanks~~Alison and Brandon!!
These kids are so darn cute that I just want to take them for my own~~however I don’t think that their momma could survive without them.  Do you?

No comments:

Post a Comment