Friday, August 26, 2011

Productive~~

I guess I can say that someone has had a purte productive day.  misc. iphone pics~~ending august 2011 054misc. iphone pics~~ending august 2011 055misc. iphone pics~~ending august 2011 056misc. iphone pics~~ending august 2011 057

I am thinking that you can probably guess I didn’t have anything to do with this job~~the back and all?? Check out the root in the upper-right corner.  No wonder I couldn’t pull those weeds~~and believe me I didn’t try.  Dad and Matthew did this amazing hard work~~strawberries look out for next season!!!

misc. iphone pics~~ending august 2011 059

Now this pic~~I had a hand or two in those bags.  I was able to put up 2 more gallons of tomatoes for the winter months~~they will be so good with the PW’s lasagna.  So…was your day productive????

No comments:

Post a Comment