Sunday, August 7, 2011

Sunday Morning Routine~~


Well…when my little Jackster spends the night with mama Maggie we have our little routine that we do!!! I get my coffee made up and ready to drink and Jack gets his juice ready.  We then sit in the recliner and eat Quaker Oat Squares with cinnamon and brown-sugar.  We turn on Jack’s Big Music Show and watch the reruns until the cows come home~~seriously!!! I have them memorized by heart and Jack can hum every tune…you think I am kidding??? Let me be the first to inform you that I am in fact NOT kidding!!!LOL!!!

misc iphone pics august 2011 025

There we are in the recliner~~yeah…alllll 3 of us!!! We were having a ball today!!! I love that baby!!! Not so sure that I am in love with JBMS???? The jury is still out on that one!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment