Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Good LUCK charm~~

Rob always reads my blog~~now it may be a few days, weeks, or even months before he gets a chance to perruse my writing but if he knows what’s good for him he will visit my weeee little blog frequently!! So months...I guess would be somewhat of a stretch.  I am just being honest her folks~~I am a demanding kinda girl!!! Well…anyway~~after the last read he tells me that he may be wearing a necklace for the first time in his life!!! He has decided that he can use all the good luck he can get!!!

food and deer 023

This is a wishbone~~came from one of the 3 Thanksgiving birds that we stuffed, bagged and carved.  He feels that the wishbone will bring him luck and keep the beautiful iron skillet with the 2 hand grips far from any part of his anatomy!!! Yeah—I said 2 handles!!! It was a requirement sent down the pike from the Lodge(manufacturer and the only one left in the good ol' USA) engineers.  This skillet would not exist if it didn’t have 2 handles~~safety first!!!! So~~the moral of the story...have a good luck charm that you hold near and dear to your heart on stand-by!!! Ya' never know when you may need it!!! The thing I like best about this good luck charm~~it was free and with a little bit of twine he can make a loop around the top of the wishbone and wear this around his neck!!!! WoooHooo!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment