Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Shopping...Shopping...Shopping...What about ME!!!

OK..first off~~I am addicted to QVC and HSN.  I love to watch these shows and even more I love getting the boxes delivered to my front door!!! We actually have a running joke about the big brown truck coming to see me each day!!!
WELL~~Mr. Robert has started having these little goodies delivered to the front door as well.  Man I am tellin' ya that he has been keeping the UPS hoppin'!!! For the last several days...he has gotten a package or packages delivered right to the door step.  I am going to show you just a few pics of this activity.  I am still in shock and wondering where my gifts are???? HMMM.........
Now--Rob is a good boy!!!! He sits down and reads the directions!!! I will have to tell ya~~this is so totally not me!!! I just rip it open and start using whatever thingamajig I decided to order that week.  Then when I mess it up or break it I am calling to my honey to come help me. They say opposites attract???



 Now--low and behold 2 more boxes came today. 

You know~I am actually very happy for Rob!!! He deserves to spend his bonus check on his woodworking shop!!! He worked hard to get his degree and works hard at his job.  So--I will let ya off this time!!! However---I am expecting some gifts that have been made with all of these tools!!! Like A...A...A...wooden dough bowl. (hint)
P.S. FYI~~I have stopped shopping from those TV shows~~cold turkey to boot!!!
Just want to say it one more time~~~you deserve this Rob and I love you!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment