Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Welp~~it was bound to happen!!!!

I knew it was just a matter of time before it happened!! Yeah--just new I was gonna get the call~~you know the one that tells you not to panic but you know before you answer the call that something...just something is not kosher!!! Well...I didn't get the call!! I was in my room deciding on just the right color to do my nails and toe-nails.  You know--this is an important thing for a girl like me!!! The color needs to match my PJ's so that I look good for the UPS man--delivering all those packages for Rob I know him on a personal level!!! You know...like I will have to make him a pie or something for Christmas!! 
So--here it is!! The truck-------and the boy is safe and sound and that's really all that matters!! Right???







Not so bad after-all!!

No comments:

Post a Comment